Join Muzique for a week long Creative Arts Summer Camp at We Rock the Spectrum- Mt. Laurel. Our camps are designed for those with special needs in mind, but are inclusive and open to all abilities up to age 18!
**SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER!**
Each day will be filled with music, art, dance and drama groups, run by board-certified creative arts therapists!
This camp is for children of all abilities up to age 18! It will run from 9am-1pm, with after care being offered from 1pm-6pm each day for an additional fee and a social lunchtime from 11-12pm each day (parents must provide lunch Monday to Thursday. "End of Camp Pizza Party" on Friday included in camp price **Gluten Free Pizza offered upon request**).
When: August 27th-August 31st!
We Rock the Spectrum Mt. Laurel~ 3111 NJ-38, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054
Camp is $275 for all 5 days! This includes at least one session each day provided exclusively by either a music therapist, a dance therapist or an art therapist, as well as take-home crafts and open sensory play several times a day in the We Rock the Spectrum Kids Gym!
Your child will experience the creative arts through music, movement, and artistic expression. We will work on general goals such as social skills, life skills, speech, movement, developmental, emotional, and even some academic skills as well. All of the goals will be appropriate for the needs of the campers and will vary day to day.
Early Bird Registration- Register before August 1st to receive $25 off!
SPOTS ARE LIMITED! SO SCROLL DOWN AND GET REGISTERED TO CLAIM YOUR SPOT!
WHY CHOOSE MUZIQUE CREATIVE ARTS SUMMER CAMP?
1. Our camps are strategically placed in the short summer break between the school year and most Extended School Year programs.
2. Our camps are run and monitored fully by board-certfied creative arts therapists along with some extra helpful hands.
3. Muzique Creative Arts Summer Camps are for a wide range of ages and each camp is grouped for developmentally and socially appropriate goals and objectives throughout the week.
4. Our camps provide all of the creative arts in one place! Each day we will incorporate music, art, dance and drama into our daily schedule and a creative arts therapist will join us each day for a special session!
5. Our camp is a combination of fun and therapeutic! We will work on general developmental, social, emotional, educational, speech, movement, and life skills goals, while also enjoying open play in the gym and fun music and arts exploration!
6. OPEN PLAY TIME IN THE KIDS GYM! Thanks to We Rock the Spectrum Mt. Laurel, our camp will be super sensory friendly, with several open play breaks where your camper can play in the kids gym or sit in the quiet room and enjoy some alone time.
A Few Things You Should Know Before Registering!
1. Children will be supervised at all times. A board-certified creative arts therapist will be there for the entirety of the day, including after care, as well as some extra helpful hands!
2. If your camper needs more care than we can provide (we will have a 3 campers to 1 adult ratio) for behavioral or medical reasons, please make sure that someone accompanies your child to camp, such as a nurse, babysitter, behavioral tech, parents, therapist, etc. We are not able to personally handle any medical needs such as feeding tubes, shots, oxygen, etc. All medical needs besides those administered by the camper themselves must be done by a parent/guardian or someone who is knowledgeable about what the camper needs. If there are any medical documents we may need, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Our camp will run from 9am-1pm each of the 5 days. DROP OFF MUST BE NO EARLIER THAN 8:45 AND PICK UP MUST BE NO LATER THAN 1! After care will be offered each day from 1pm-6pm. The cost of aftercare is $10/hour or $40/day. If you are signing up for all five days of after care, it is only $150 for all five days of after care.
4. Of course we are working on goals throughout this camp, but we will also be having fun! One of our main goals is socialization, which includes laughing with others, smiling with others and emotionally responding to events around us. The arts provide a space for your camper to express themselves and explore their emotions. We want them to feel comfortable and able to be themselves! We hope they will make some new friends and grow in their 5 days with us!
5. Get registered soon! This is Muzique's first ever summer camp experience at We Rock the Spectrum, so spaces are limited. Please register as soon as possible so we can secure your spot!
Register before August 1st to receive $25 off camp price!