Join Muzique for a 3-Day Creative Arts Summer Camp for ages 12-17 in Woodbury, NJ. Our camps are created specifically for those with special needs!
**SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER!**
Each day will be filled with music, art, dance and drama groups, run by board-certified creative arts therapists!
Camps are divided by age groups and are each 3 days long and run from 9am-1pm, before and after care being offered from 7am-9am and 1pm-3pm each day for an additional fee and a social lunchtime from 11:30-12:15 each day (parents must provide lunch). The dates for camp are as follows:
Ages 12-17: June 26, 27, & 28
LOCATION: Resonance School of Music- 3 S. Broad St, Suite 1, Woodbury, NJ 08096
Camp is $200 for all 3 days! This includes one session each day provided exclusively by either a music therapist, a dance therapist or an art therapist as well as crafts each day and take home activities! Before and after care are separate from the camp fee (see below for pricing).
Your child will experience the creative arts in this 3-day camp through music, movement, and artistic expression. We will work on general goals such as social skills, life skills, speech, movement, developmental, emotional, and even some academic skills as well. All of the goals will be appropriate for the age group of the camp and will vary day to day.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED! SO SCROLL DOWN AND GET REGISTERED TO CLAIM YOUR SPOT!
WHY CHOOSE MUZIQUE CREATIVE ARTS SUMMER CAMP?
1. Our camps are strategically placed in the short summer break between the school year and most Extended School Year programs.
2. Our camps are run and monitored fully by board-certfied creative arts therapists along with some extra helpful hands.
3. Muzique Creative Arts Summer Camps are for a wide range of ages and each camp is grouped for developmentally and socially appropriate goals and objectives throughout the 3-Days.
4. Our camps provide all of the creative arts in one place! Each day we will incorporate music, art, dance and drama into our daily schedule and a creative arts therapist will join us each day for a special session!
5. Our camp is a combination of fun and therapeutic! We will work on general developmental, social, emotional, educational, speech, movement, and life skills goals.
A Few Things You Should Know Before Registering!
1. Children will be supervised at all times. A board-certified creative arts therapist will be there for the entirety of the day, including before and after care, as well as some extra helpful hands!
2. If your camper needs more care than we can provide (we have a 3 campers to 1 adult ratio) for behavioral or medical reasons, please make sure that someone accompanies your child to camp, such as a nurse, babysitter, behavioral tech, parents, etc. We are not able to personally handle any medical needs such as feeding tubes, shots, oxygen, etc. All medical needs besides those administered by the camper themselves must be done by a parent/guardian or someone who is knowledgeable about what the camper needs. If there are any medical documents we may need, please email them to email@example.com.
3. Our camp will run from 9am-1pm each of the 3 days. DROP OFF AND PICK UP MUST BE NO EARLIER THAN 8:45 AND DROP OFF MUST BE NO LATER THAN 3! Before and after care will be offered each day from 7am-9am and then again from 1pm-3pm. The cost of before care is $20/day and aftercare is $20/day. If you are signing up for all three days of either before or after care, it is only $50 for all three days of either before or after care, individually.
4. Of course we are working on goals throughout this camp, but we will also be having fun! One of our main goals is socialization, which includes laughing with others, smiling with others and emotionally responding to events around us. The arts provide a space for your camper to express themselves and explore their emotions. We want them to feel comfortable and able to be themselves! We hope they will make some new friends and grow in their 3 days with us!
5. Get registered soon! This is Muzique's first ever summer camp experience, so spaces are limited. Please register as soon as possible so we can secure your spot!